Quote of the day

"You cannot hold on to anything good. You must be continually giving - and getting. You cannot hold on to your seed. You must sow it - and reap anew. You cannot hold on to riches. You must use them and get other riches in return."

-Robert Collier

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Letter


11/29/2012
Thank You Man Alternate Ending

Author's Note: This is what I think will happen to Rodger after the ending of Thank You Mam. I ending this piece this way so that someone else can finish my ending. :)

Rodger stood motionless, staring at the door. After a few moments, he sat the door step staring at the money lying in his hands. A wave of guilt washed over him as he shoved the money in his pocket and started to walk away knowing that she wasn't going to open the door again. A young girl and her mother walked by, the girl squealing with joy. I don’t need this money… Rodger thought as he started to turn around. I have to give this back to Mrs. Jones. Rodger came rushing back to Mrs. Jones’s house, eager to knock on the door.
Knock ,Knock ,Knock. No one answered. Rodger tried again, but there was still no answer. I wonder where she is? He asked himself as he sat down on the door step. I guess I will just wait for her to come back…

Hours later…

Mrs. Jones still wasn't back. Rodger was cold to the bone, shivering on the door step. He decided to just send the money to her because he couldn't wait her much longer.

The next day, Rodger sent the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment