Quote of the day

"You cannot hold on to anything good. You must be continually giving - and getting. You cannot hold on to your seed. You must sow it - and reap anew. You cannot hold on to riches. You must use them and get other riches in return."

-Robert Collier

Monday, October 29, 2012

"As for me: I loyally remained were I was..." (319)


Febuary 3rd, 2012

Author's Note: A Dog's Purpose is a interesting book that explains that there is a purpose in every life. The author used many descriptive words that made him a New York Times Best Selling Author.

“As for me: I loyally remained right where I was, remembering the very first time I had ever seen the boy and then just now, the very last time -- and all the times in between. The deep aching grief I knew I would feel would come soon enough, but at that moment mostly what I felt was peace, secure in the knowledge that by living my life the way I had, everything had come down to this moment. I had fulfilled my purpose.” (319) W. Bruce Cameron, in his book A Dog’s Purpose, explained that there is a purpose in life by being very descriptive with situations and characters that seam very real by spacing the story out over a long period of time.
    
Bailey, the main character of the novel A Dog’s Purpose, is a wonderful example of a well described character. All of the emotions that W. Bruce Cameron expresses, makes you feel like you are Bailey. As for other characters like Ethan, W. Bruce Cameron uses so much description that you feel like you are there talking with them. You will feel the same about the situations that he depicts.
    
Dog’s Purpose is full of interesting situations that will make you want to read on. In all of Bailey’s lives, there was a situation that put meaning into why he was living that life. Leaving Ethan had to be the hardest. Many parts of this book, W. Bruce Cameron shows his readers that even the worst of situations bring out the best learning experiences. But finding the purpose in this book makes it a page turner.
    
Throughout this novel, Bailey has to find his purpose in life, but for a dog, that might be a challenge. In this book, W. Bruce Cameron gives clues to what Bailey’s purpose in life is. “Everyone needs a propose”    according to W. Bruce Cameron, that’s why he wrote this book and reveled the purpose slowly so then the reader will want to read on.
    
This novel truly achieved bringing out the message that know matter how hard it seams, you should keep on trying to reach your goal. W. Bruce Cameron’s book A Dog’s Purpose is a often hilarious novel that shows that there is a purpose in every life.

No comments:

Post a Comment