Quote of the day

"You cannot hold on to anything good. You must be continually giving - and getting. You cannot hold on to your seed. You must sow it - and reap anew. You cannot hold on to riches. You must use them and get other riches in return."

-Robert Collier

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Well Ya Think You Know It All"


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Author's Note: You probably have heard the song "Mr. Know it All", but have you listened to the lyrics closely? Well, you should, but I will give you a breaf explanation of the song.


“You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr know it all
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me”

Kelly Clarkson has been having some trouble with the paparazzi so all of he songs on her Stronger (Deluxe Version) album are about her struggles. I think that she is trying to tell them that she doesn't care what they say. I think that is why she says in the song “Mr know it all Well ya think you know it all”, because they think they know everythingabout her and they keep telling people things that aren't true which is a kind of bullying. I don’t think that she deserves to be bullied. They should just think before they act and listen closer to her songs, then they would know how she feels, because know one wants to be bullied. I’m glad that Kelly Clarkson is trying to make things better for her and I hope that she comes out with some more songs to show the paparazzi that she doesn't care what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment