Quote of the day

"You cannot hold on to anything good. You must be continually giving - and getting. You cannot hold on to your seed. You must sow it - and reap anew. You cannot hold on to riches. You must use them and get other riches in return."

-Robert Collier

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Cat Master Is A Book That Anyone Will Find Enjoyable


November 28th, 2012

Author's Note: Titles of books sometimes aren't what the book is about. Just like The Cat Master By: Bonnie Pemberton. It is more than just about cats. That is why I would like to prove to you that The Cat Master is a excellent book for anyone.

I sat on the window sill; lost in thought, tail twitching happily, but wait! I’m a human! Soon I jolted back into reality. That was a strange dreamI thought as I looked into the mirror to make sure I wasn’t a cat anymore. From my mirror I noticed that I had left my book open on the night stand. Leaning over the bed I closed the book and I stared at the title. A thought came into my mind; The Cat Master By Bonnie Pemberton is a excellent book that cat lovers might find enjoyable.

Pris is my second favorite character in the book. This little calico cat loves her home and doesn’t want to leave it, just like my cat Scully. Soot is my ultimate favorite character in The Cat Master book. His character reminded me of a character I made up. They look almost exactly alike, but that isn’t the reason he is my favorite character. It is his strength and courage that I like the most. Soot always thinks before he acts, which makes him a smart cat. At least he isn’t as horrible as some cats.

Some people might think differently about these next two cats. First is Jett, the brother of the future cat master. Jett is just a jealous of Buddy, but his jealousy might of gotten too far. Killing shouldn’t be the answer. The second cat is Buddy; the big orange cat who lives with two other cats Pris and Zekki. Buddy isn’t that smart compared to Pris or Soot. Deciding to sleep when your friends have just disappeared is what I call not smart. I’m not trying to change any one's opinion but some people might think the same.

Most of the characters in The Cat Master are cats, but not all. Let me name a few. There is Orie, a lizard who hangs around Buddy’s house. Orie thinks he is special because he has almost died a few times. Next is Tenba, a nice German Sheppard who is friends with Orie. Tenba and Orie stick together when they are on their search to find the missing cats. Another character is Possum; an Opossum, who seams to pop out and help the cats on their journey. Last are the Mockingbirds. They don’t have names but they play a big part in the story.

Sitting on my bed I realized that my dream helped me remember what a good book The Cat Master By: Bonnie Pemberton is. That is why cat lovers and animal lovers will find The Cat Master By Bonnie Pemberton a excellent book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment